At NewHaven Software, we’ve worked hard over the years to take great care of our customers and provide them with innovative software solutions, excellent customer service and over-the-top support.
We believe our success is measured by how satisfied our customers are – and we feel that one of the best metrics we can use is how long a company using CMS sticks around. Our customers are loyal, renewing their agreements, upgrading CMS and depending on our support and professional services year after year. We’re humbled by that loyalty, and wanted to honor it with a little loyalty of our own.
That’s where BrodieBucks come in. Starting with the 2016 support renewal, we’re introducing the BrodieBucks rewards program – a way for us to say thanks to our valued customers, allowing them to buy the NewHaven products and services they need at a reduced cost.
So to our loyal, long-term customers, thank you and congratulations! Your BrodieBucks have already been credited to your account.
To those of you who might be thinking about partnering with NewHaven Software to upgrade your business, we’d love to talk to you about all we have to offer – including BrodieBucks!
For more details on BrodieBucks, see the FAQ below.
- What exactly are BrodieBucks, anyway?
- A reward currency that NewHaven Software issues to its customers as a thank-you for their continued loyalty and use of CMS.
- How do I earn BrodieBucks?
- Starting with the 2016 Annual Support Subscription renewal, customers will earn 10% of what they pay for support. For example, a company that spends $3500 for 2016 support will receive $350 in BrodieBucks.
- My company is on a multi-year support subscription. When will I earn BrodieBucks?
- The BrodieBucks reward program started with the 2016 Support Year. If you’re on a multi-year agreement, you’ll be eligible to receive BrodieBucks when you renew your agreement.
- I pay for my support subscription monthly/quarterly. When are BrodieBucks credited to my account?
- BrodieBucks are posted to your account upon renewal of your support subscription, and can be used at any time after the beginning of the support year (January 1st).
- What can I spend BrodieBucks on?
- BrodieBucks can be used just like cash to purchase CMS Licenses, Modules, website Plug-Ins and other enhancements. They can also be used to pay for Professional Services, including custom development, on-site training, custom report writing, etc. BrodieBucks cannot be used to purchase 3rd-party products and services or CMS support subscriptions.
- Do BrodieBucks ever expire?
- You can accumulate BrodieBucks in your account for up to three years – so you can save up for something you want to add to CMS or a project you want to tackle. After three years, any balance remaining will expire. (For example, if the BrodieBucks you earned for 2016 aren’t completely used by the end of 2019, those unused will expire.)
- Where did the name “BrodieBucks” come from?
- The name of our parent company (BrodieWare Limited) was named after Tom & Sharon’s amazing Westie, Brodie. In the early years, Brodie was our constant companion at the NHS offices and an inspiration for many marketing campaigns. We originally created BrodieBucks many years ago, and they were popular in several promotions – so we brought them back as a reward to our loyal and dedicated customers. Brodie left us for the Rainbow Bridge long ago, but his likeness can be found on every denomination of BrodieBucks.