CMS Standard is a complete client/server package that supports up to 10 concurrent users and provides many advanced features that growing businesses need to manage multiple commerce channels.
Unlike other software packages, CMS is a complete, comprehensive solution – offering everything you need to run your catalog, direct marketing, e-commerce or mail-order business, including:
- Complete Customer Management – CMS includes a comprehensive customer relationship management section that allows you to record every single contact with your customers, including telephone calls, emails, letters, orders, faxes and any other type of customer communications or interaction. Plus, CMS provides customizable fields and description codes that allow you to identify, target and/or tag customers for marketing and identification purposes.
- Complete Order Management – From the very first order with your customers, CMS provides a robust order management solution that allows you to quickly process orders with complete control and flexibility. Standard features include ad/source code tracking, ad code-triggered pricing and shipping calculations, sku and/or description search, upsell messages, multiple warehouse capability, future ship date flexibility, line item ship dates, technical notes, product images, and much more. Integrated shipping, payment processing and detailed customer information fields make processing orders in CMS fast, easy and accurate!
- Automated Credit Card Processing – CMS integrates with multiple payment processing gateways, including TransFirst ePayment Systems, Authorize.net, Mercury Payment Systems and others. This allows you to use any processor you choose, have all payment details saved with the order in a fully efficient, automated environment.
- Complete Inventory Management – CMS offers a complete product, warehouse and inventory managment solution, including multiple price categories, quantity discounts, multiple warehouses, multiple vendors per sku, sophisticated inventory reporting and analysis tools and much more. You can maintain all of your product information in CMS including multiple descriptions, images, catalog and/or web text, pricing, upsell and technical messages and more.
- Complete Fulfillment Management – Picking, packing and shipping orders couldn’t be easier. CMS includes batch processing of orders by user-designed filters, full integration with all major shipping systems including UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, etc. All current shipping costs are maintained in CMS, with complete flexibility on how you charge for shipping and handling – including a sophisticated shipping formula tool, fuel surcharge adjustments and more.
- Advertising & Campaign Management – Every single piece of data in CMS is accessible through a number of built-in tools, including sophisticated but easy to use filter wizards, import and export tools, mail list management tools, etc. With a few click of a mouse, you can select a specific group of customers, merge a letter or email and print or send thousands of communications to your customers or prospects. CMS also offers ad and catalog tracking, source/ad code tracking and analysis, referral tracking (especially valuable for imported web orders) and much more.
- Comprehensive Reporting Tools – CMS offers a complete suite of powerful reporting tools. Our reports are designed using the industry-standard Crystal Reports software, and can be modified or enhanced easily by users, giving you complete control over how you view your data. A run-time version of Crystal Reports is included with every CMS Server license at no additional charge. (A separate license of Crystal Reports is required to make modifications to supplied reports or create your own reports from scratch.)
- Complete eCommerce Integration – eCMS – our integrated eCommerce package – integrates completely with CMS to allow seamless order processing, catalog/information request fulfillment, maintenance of products, images, inventory, etc. You can also import orders directly into CMS from many poular third-party carts and eStores for efficient order processing and fulfillment.
- …and much, much more! Sign up today for an online demonstration, or give us a call for more details. We’ll be happy to show you everything CMS can do – and why it’s the best solution for your business. You simply cannot find a better software solution anywhere, regardless of price.